Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Post #6

http://sarajofrieden.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/handmade-books-1.jpg


   I find the handmade book interesting because the things that are in the book, such as the pictures that are in the book. Also I like the the way the artist made every color page in the book a different color and I think he did that randomly. I say this because the color of the pages are not ordinary colors.  Some of them are colors people really don't use such as the kind of violet color that is shown above.  If I had to judge this book I would say he did a good job and he put effort into this work. You can tell from the way it looks that the artist took time into completing this book.  One day I might just try and make a book that looks similar to this one.

2 comments:

  1. I agree about the colors on every page making it look abstract. The book looks great and for making a handmade book, he or she did an excellent job. It also show different values in the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with interpertation becuase if I werwe to judge it I would same similar things.

    ReplyDelete